Sunday, November 12, 2017

Banky WAdesua Etomi poses with singer's mum and sister

It's no longer news that Banky W, and his heartthrob Adesua Etomi, are Nigeria's latest celeb couple.
On Tuesday, September 5, 2017  pictures emerged online of the Wellington family with its latest addition.

It is safe to say Adesua is already warming in and bonding with the family as she struck a "Charlie's Angels" pose with the Wellingtons.

Among the pictures posted where those of Banky W's parents, and another with Banky W and his brothers.

"I’m very particular about my inner circle," she said. "You can count my closest friends on one hand and that’s because I believe you just need a few good friends, I am very friendly to everybody else. Also my family, my mum, those are the people that keep it all together for me and they are always there and you can’t beat that" she further revealed.

Adesua Etomi and Banky W who had kept their relationship out of the eyes of the public surprised their fans with the announcement of their engagement in February 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment