Sunday, November 12, 2017

Annie Idibia'I used to sell peppersoup' actress recounts grass to grace story

Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia, in a new post on Instagram recounts her humble nature

Annie Idibia in the 'Proenza' shoulder dress from Amarelis Atelier's Fall/Winter 2016 'Innocencia de Florence' Collection
Annie Idibia in the 'Proenza' shoulder dress from Amarelis Atelier's Fall/Winter 2016 'Innocencia de Florence' Collection  (Instagram)
''Don’t Even Know If It Right Or Wrong Posting This… This Image is my big broda @westafricanhebrew n I Just Appreciating n Thanking God 4 All His Blessings. But I Truly Hope This Will Inspire Someone This Morning. This Is Actually The True Story Of My Life As A Kid Raised By A Single Struggling Mother With 4Kids.(We Lost Our baby Broda to Tuberculosis 4 lack of good treatment/money)..RIP EMMANUEL

I Always Knew Somewhere Deep In My Heart That I “Annie” Was Created For Bigger n Better Things, that this right here isn't my life…I remember Very Clearly As A Kid Maybe 10 or 11 Every Evening Walked From Igbogosho Crossing The Famous Lekki Expressway 2 Jakande just to Fetch Water for cooking etc..It Was Always Me.

My Elder Brothers And Friends, we made Every Evening A Fun 1! We Catch Up n Play, Sing n Danced All d Way n Back.We Never Knew What Electricity was 4 3years Or Even tv sef.. @macaulaywisdom, Sly Remeber?And We Were kids that From Birth Till I think I was 6/7years Was Born With Silver spoon Not gold ooo went to a private nursery n primary sch b4 the separation of our parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment